My main areas of expertise are Information Technology and Tropical Agronomy.
In the Netherlands, most activities are in ICT, developing applictions for corporate clients with CA Plex.
Internationally, assignments in development cooperation with a combination of ICT and Agricultural components are most common.
When working in ICT I have been envolved in activities like:
- User needs assessments
- Database modelling and design
- Functional Design
- User training
- ICT tendering support
- Tool selection
- Software implementation
As Agronomist I have been involved in:
- Seed evaluation, selection and propagation of crops like: Maize, Soya beans, Bananas, Sweet potatoes, Cassava, Groundnuts
- Management of variety and fertizer trials on: Maize, Rice, Beans, Sunflower, Pigeon Pea
- Management of tree nursery for seedling production of: Avocado, Citrus, Mango, Atangatier, Coconut, Passion fruit etc
- Vegetable production for local markets.
- Developing crop nutrient balance systems.
- Extension services and training for extension workers and farmers
- Zero grazing programmes of cattle in combination with fodder crops and soil conservation measures
Currently I have committed myself to several long term Plex assignments in the Netherlands for 4 days a week.
I am available for a alternative, concurrent assignments for the remaining weekday and short term projects. Contact me for actual availability.
Consultancy rates range from 60 to 100 €/Hr, depending on assignment, location and type of project. Please feel free to contact us.
For more detailed info you can download my EU formatted CV’s here: